Hi cats. I can’t believe that it’s been over a month since I talked about my secret friends. I guess I got lazy or something. And, watching out for Mimi and her kittens is a full-time job! Here are a few of the things that I’m doing:
- Dealing with that Mimi who drives me crazy 24/7
- Preventing our neighbors from finding Mimi and her kittens by yowling, growling and acting crazy so they don’t hear the kittens mewing
- Helping Mimi train her kittens to be safe around the sometimes crazy humans who live in our building
- Teaching the kittens which humans are OK, and which are not and above all—
- Trying to keep my Mom from figuring out that there are five cats living in a storage space that is one wall away from our apartment
These things are not easy to do. I like protecting the kittens, though, so I’m happy to do them—for now. Also, all of my secret friends are helping me, so I still get to sleep. And—
Oh! Trixie is at the window. She is my best friend and I can tell by the look on her face that she has some very juicy gossip to pass on. I can hardly wait to hear it, so I’ve got to go. I will tell all of you everything that she tells me in my next post. Bye for now!